Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Blog - Reader Beware

I love to blog.  Back when Myspace wasn't lame I used to blog quite a bit.  But since Myspace is dead I now have to start all over.

At one point over there I had about 24 subscribed readers.  After all of my posts I usually had quite a few comments and discussions.  By no means was I a blogging celebrity over there, but at least some people, and some of them I didn't even know in real life, actually read my thoughts and ideas.

For months so many exciting, humorous, irritating, and down right crazy things have happened to me or to people I know... or to people I don't know even, that I've wanted to write about.

But I didn't.

I didn't because my blog was dead.  No one is there to read my ideas and if there might possibly be a few people left over there still using Myspace and better yet, blogging over there, well sadly they are lame and I don't want to be friends with them anyway ha ha.

Seriously though, from now on I hope to use this new blog to write and maybe just maybe if I'm lucky enough I will gain a few subscribed readers here too.  Never know until you try...

Also now may be a good time to warn you that I'm a smart@ss with a dry, sometimes cynical yet hilariously funny sense of humor and that I may use "adult" language, especially on posts when I'm heated about particular topics. Don't worry.  My language probably won't offend you because you will be too busy laughing at how crazy I am.  No really.  You might even drool on yourself or have an "accident" in your pants.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Stay tuned for blogs to come...and subscribe...if for no other reason so that I get a get self validation and the  swelled head I need to think I'm more important and relevant than I really am. Ha Ha

P.S.

At the end of my blogs I try to add something random that doesn't have anything to do with the post I'm writing.  Today's randomness:  The new Coldplay song "Christmas Lights".  Love it!  Love it!  Love it!  I've even posted the video below for your own enjoyment.  I know you'll love it too.  If you don't then you suck and can't be my friend anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment