Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm Famous! Not Really.

So I have had the honor of being asked to guest post a series on Southern Savvy Connections.  Long story short this is my awesome Realtor's blog Stacie.  She is awesome.  If you look up the definition of awesome in the dictionary, her picture is there (next to mine of course).

Anyways check it out when you get a chance.  I'm super excited about it the series.  Since I'm wordy and have so much knowledge to share with the Triangle area it will be a series of about 5 to 6 parts about my experience being a first time homebuyer.  I'll be sure to update each installment on here for everyone's enjoyment.

I'll try to make sure the fame doesn't go to my head.  Maybe.  No for real, I will.  I swear.

 My 1st Guest Post - Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment